Ad-Tech Industries - Industrial Coating & Finishing Services
Account Manager needed - Become an Ad-Tech Team Member Today!
Call Us At 920.262.0302 To Schedule An Interview.
Join The Ad-Tech Team as an Account Manager
Job Description: Account Manager
We are seeking a dedicated and talented Account Manager to help provide outstanding customer service to our clients and support our company’s fast growth! In this role you will be accountable for managing the needs of an existing customer base to help maintain and grow the current relationships. This position is a full-time (direct hire) role that offers a generous salary, full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO) and the opportunity for future career growth.
- Interact with our customer base via email, phone, and occasional face-to-face meetings to help solidify and grow the existing account base.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding pricing, company services, RFP’s, account status, deliveries, and other key issues in a timely manner.
- Follow up on requests for proposals (RFP’s) and online leads generated by our Marketing team.
- Work closely with our Management & Operations team to create proposals and provide information to our customers during the quotation process.
- Provide onsite tours to existing and new customers to highlight our capabilities.
- Cultivate and expand new and existing relationships by learning more about our customers and how we can better serve them.
- Contact key accounts on a regular basis to achieve or exceed established sales objectives by gaining referrals, growing existing accounts, and developing new business opportunities.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all required paperwork submitted for internal quotation review.
- Update and maintain key customer information in our CRM system.
- Keep updated on industrial coatings, painting, and finishing applications and technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, account management, or a senior customer service position.
- Verifiable track record of success maintaining and growing an existing customer base.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Industrial Coatings experience is a plus but not required.
- Previous experience performing reviews of client’s drawings, measurements, proposals, or cost estimates.
Like what you see?
Take the next step and fill out the application below or
click to Learn More About our company or
call us at 920.262.0302 to schedule an interview.
Benefit's Available from Ad-Tech*
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending – Medical and Dependent Care
- Health insurance
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Perfect attendance – points/apparel/et days
- Referral bonus
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Funeral Leave
- Vacation Pay
- Family Medical Leave
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Safety eyeglasses
- Quality/Safety suggestions – points